SonicMailer Pro v2.1.0 is finally here!

While there hasn't been an update in some time, the next version of SonicMailer Pro is finally here! Some feature highlights that have been added/improved in the latest version are:

- Rich-text (WYSIWYG) editor for creating messages in HTML format
    - Ability to track how many e-mails are opened/read
    - 5 new custom fields added - now you have 10 fields for extra information about your subscribers!
    - Countdown timer when sending e-mails -- indicates how long until the next batch of e-mails will be sent. You can either pause this, continue straight to the next batch or just wait for the countdown!

Of course, we've also fixed all errors that were found in the last version, so SonicMailer Pro will function virtually flawlessly!

SonicMailer Pro is a great piece of software that is extremely simple to install and even easier to use! It is ideal for online marketing, sending out newsletters or important announcements. Of course, it can be used for many other purposes, whatever your creative mind can put it to use for!

For a full list of changes in this version, please take a look at the version history: http://www.sensationdesigns.com/prod...ro/verhist.php
    If you'd like to take a look at SonicMailer Pro's complete feature list, you can find them here:
    http://www.sensationdesigns.com/prod...o/features.php

If you'd like to go ahead and purchase SonicMailer Pro, please proceed to the following page:
    http://www.sensationdesigns.com/prod.../smpro/buy.php
    Once there, you may select various options for your purchase (license type, installation service, etc.). We're offering a special discount exclusively to forum members. To receive this discount, please enter "FORUM04" (without the quotes) into the "How did you find this product?" field. A $7.50 discount is applied for the supported license and a $5.00 discount for the unsupported license. You will see the discount applied on the following page -- the order confirmation page.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us! Just send an e-mail to either of the following:
    sales [at] sensationdesigns [dot] com
    support [at] sensationdesigns [dot] com
    Last edited by Triexa; 03-14-2004 at 06:30 PM.
    AskItOnline.com - Need answers? Ask it online.
    Create powerful online surveys with ease in minutes!

might want to put the actual domain in there instead of http://site/
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

your links in the thread aren't working :-\

Oops! Thanks wolfstream... silly me!

Products look good, just ordered a couple of 'em myself (not mailer, don't need it though). Any thoughts to putting together an affiliate system? It looks like you might have the base already with the links.

Just a suggestion, great site, great products, great pricing.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Wolfstream: Thanks for the suggestion about the affiliate system. Indeed we are working on this and would love to release it very soon... but we just aren't that close.. YET!

If you'd like me to let you know when it is complete, just send me an e-mail (kevin [at] sensationdesigns [dot] com)

Looks Interesting

Nice offer.

When is SonicMailerPro going to be updated so that you don't have to keep the browser open while sending messages? Since I have some large lists this takes several hours.

We are constantly working on SonicMailer, and one of the most frequent requests is to be able to simply click "send" and forget about it. We're working on it and hope it will be available very soon!

Originally posted by KandieMan101
    We are constantly working on SonicMailer, and one of the most frequent requests is to be able to simply click "send" and forget about it. We're working on it and hope it will be available very soon!
    That, and the ability to track the responses from the recipients to the links in the emails sent and compile the response data as statistics would make the product more attractive.

tandem: That sounds interesting and I think I understand almost exactly what the idea is, but perhaps you could elaborate on it?

I want to make sure that what we may create is exactly what our customers asked for!