Arrow Business Partner Wanted To Create Online UK Web Design Company

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help setup a web design company. I need someone who is a good and keen designer and be able to work a few nights a week.

All profits would be split in 50-50, and the web hosting and domain name will all be paid for.

The requirements:
    - Live in the UK.
    - Graphic Designer.
    - Must have your own software.
    - Be able to work remotely and online via MSN Messenger.

If your interested please email me at adam@purerage.co.uk with a portfolio or a lisit of websites you have recently designed etc.

Thanks

Adam

Why do they have to be from uk my partner i use for all my design work is from NY but im from uk and hes very good,

Check him out at http://kisore.com he wants to work for a company.

i am interested in this position,

also time difference could be a problem if the partner is from a different country.

Regards Scott

I'm from Ireland

www.davidstokes.com is my site

I have all online messengers.

Very intrested.

Do you have MSN?

Good Evening,

Confirming that I contacted you.

Regards,
    Paul B. Riddick
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Originally posted by Slayer_uk
    also time difference could be a problem if the partner is from a different country.
    I belive that instead would be an advantage.

Originally posted by developer
    I belive that instead would be an advantage.
    not really, the only way they would be able to talk to each other would be through e-mail, and that is not a good way to run a buisness

Originally posted by Slayer_uk
    not really, the only way they would be able to talk to each other would be through e-mail, and that is not a good way to run a buisness
    If the company have clients all over the world( time zones) it's more of an advantage.

Originally posted by developer
    If the company have clients all over the world( time zones) it's more of an advantage.
    he is looking for a partner, designers can be hired from different parts of the world, the partner must be able to discuss the running of the company with this person therefore must be on at roughly the same time as the other partner

you know it makes sense

Regards scott

If someone lives in the US and work for someone in the UK, it is no big deal, there is only 6 hours delay. So if the US wake up at 8am and the UK goto bed at midnight, you have 10 hours to work with eachother LIVE on Instant Messenger, how many more hours do you need each day to design a website???

If you use time zones as a barrier in your work, you are limiting yourself.

I live in the US and am from Wales, UK. I see no problem.

Red face UK...

If a partner is in the UK then the company can work just to target UK companys via UK magazines and advertising etc.. If a partner is in a different country then timezones are a difference, currency etc.. If i was in the UK and my partner in New Zealand i would only be able to contact my partner at certain times. And when we have to split the pay it will cost more to pay for conversation between the currencys etc....

Please add me to your msn messenger: adam@dev-net.biz if you are interested.

Thanks

Adam

BULL

There are loads of ppl like me who lived in UK for years and then moved to the US, that gives us more knowledge about markets in two completely different countries and cultures.

To continue attempting to justify that UK ppl should deal only with UK companies is very narrow minded, especially since we are talking about the Graphic Design Industry, where ALL designers carry out their work online.

As for currency conversion, you dont know what you are talking about. If I charge $500 for a design, snd sold it to someone in the UK, they would send me a check (cheque) for 300 GBP or put it into my Paypal account, making it an instant transaction.

Anyone who requests a service online and specifies that the seller must be in the same country is cutting their nose off to spite their face.

All the talent cant be found in the UK alone, and ever since the invention of the internet, the world is your client.

Vaughan Thomas
    www.Designed2Work.com

I have already tried working with someone from the US and this did not last very long as we couldnt keep in contact with each other.

But if you do live outside the US please contact me anyway and we could see what we can do.

Thanks

Adam