Post LLC Taxes - What program should I use?

I have to file my LLC taxes this year in the State of FL.

I was thinking of getting the TurboTax for Business and just doing it that way.

Anyone know of any other programs?

Thanks

Hire an accountant.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Originally posted by AffordableHost
    Hire an accountant.
    lol. I just did. I said screw it and called up an accountant.

VERY wise move. Trust me, you don't want to screw up your business taxes. I know from past experience!

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I just use a good old pen and paper myself. As long as you're very careful to do exactly what you're supposed to and proofread a couple times, you should be fine.

Of course, I suppose that it might be different for someone else, I come from a family that are all either Accountants, CEOs, or are in the Forces
    Peter M Dodge,
    President, Viridian Tower Electronics

(Formerly Creative Director of LiquidFire Network Solutions 2003-2007)

That's good for simple taxes. Its not so good for business taxes unless you are sure you know how to properly figure EVERYTHING (we're not talking about math only). That includes withholdings, deductions, tax laws and how to apply them to your specific business, etc., etc., etc.

For business taxes, I wouldn't take any chances. Hire a reputable professional. They aren't as expensive as you would imagine and a LOT cheaper than making a mistake on your business taxex.

--Tina

Well, when I can't figure out something, I can get one of my cousins to figure it out. All but one of my cousins on my mother's side are chartered accountants

That's what I was referring to here:
    Of course, I suppose that it might be different for someone else, I come from a family that are all either Accountants, CEOs, or are in the Forces
    But unless I missed something, business is all about risk
    Peter M Dodge,

Sometimes its not that you can't figure something out...its that you might miss important deductions, etc.

Yes, business is about risk. Smart and calculated risk. Not blind, throw caution to the wind, risk.

--Tina

And one doesn't stay a chartered accountant for long if you miss 0's here and there ...

But yes, a chartered accountant certainly helps. I'd shoot myself if I couldn't fill it out proper or messed up, though, as I'm hoping to become an accountant in the future.
    Peter M Dodge,

I understand your point. However, my point is that filing taxes is not just about adding numbers and dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s in all the correct spots. You also have to know tax law, rules and make decisions on which deductions are best.

Well, I know how things work up here in Ottawa. But if you were to put me down in the states, I would definetely be lost. Then, the first thing I would do is to get a professional.

It's one thing when you're in your own sandbox. When you're in someone else's get someone who knows it to help you
    Peter M Dodge,