Exclamation Web Host for Sale

Please take the time to read this post carefully.

I have a web hosting company that is for sale and would like anyone interested in spending over 500 on a web hosting company to contact me at [email protected].

Please do not post here as I will not be checking this forum for posts. If you want to find out more email me and I will send you some information.

Are you willing just to sell your customers ?

Please do not post here as I will not be checking this forum for posts. If you want to find out more email me and I will send you some information.

Account Disabled. lol ..............

Why account disabled? I was speaking to this person on MSN for a while, and they seemed more than friendly.

Fraudsters usually are very friendly, right up to the point where you send them money. I'm not saying this guy's a fraudster, I have no clue, just that friendlyness is a very poor way to judge a person's honesty.

Lol nice find Grace, now that's one established web hosting company
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I think his webhost is host4leicester.com he's been talking to me for a while too