Which server should I get for an ecommerce site?

Hi, I just wanted to throw up a quick question. I'm getting ready to launch a new ecommerce site selling computer hardware, we will be selling at prices comparable to the cheapest on pricewatch.com so we hope to see some good business and growth and I just wanted to know what route I should go with the server. The site will be powered by oscommerce and I was wondering if I should get a dedicated server to host the site or not. I really want a good solution that will last us for a while and hopefully have it support a forum system and also image hosting for my ebay business (which uses about 6gb monthly on my other hosting account). I was looking at the servermatrix celeron 2.4 with 1000gb bandwidth and that looked like a good solution for around 100 a month. Would this be overkill?

I personally think it might be a little bit of an under kill.

Id try for a processor with a tad bit more l2 cache maybe an Althlon XP with the barton core, or a P4 processor. Other then that you look to be in good shape

Thanks, I'm just try to do my research and avoid hurting growth in the long term, I'll look into getting the 2.4-2.8 p4 over the celeron =).

That or have you thought about colocating?

No, actually I'm kinda embarassed to say i never really read up much on it, can you elaborate?

I shall contact you on IM so we don't have to fill this up with just you and I replying