Question Ceonex / Pixelbrick

Im interested in using Ceonex \ Pixelbrick for my next project.

1) Which do I contact of them? Ceonex? Pixelbrick?

2) What is their turnaround time like?

3) How much do they generally charge?

4) Do they still have a problem with "ripping" flash introduction music?

Thanks a bunch... Any reviews or links to reviews would be appreciated.

From what I've heard their base price is around $5000 US.

1) Doesn't matter which you submit to you get a response from the same people.

2) turn around time I'm taking as how long they take to complete the project. IN that case it is defined when you get to the down payment part.

3) Base site is $5,000 USD although if you want something like www.hostrocket.com or www.dinix.com you are going to be around $10,000

4) I believe there was a case a while back where a flash artist was using a song from a cd to time the animation. Which got leaked into the project launch. When they caught it, they replaced it with the correct version of the intro.

Hope this helps you out, I personally feel you are making a good choice if you can afford it

I dont think they have problems with the music anymore, but before a LOT (60-70%) of their music was ripped off.
    Gone.

they are definitely professionals, but are their websites worth the money they charge for them?

That's kind of subjective. If the business actually sees results from the site, then yes the site will be worth it. Even if it just establishes a 'brand' it should be worth it. Also, somewhere someone cam probably create a site of equal quality for a lesser price if you can find him/her.

thanks for your opinion, speedy!

Thank you, these comments are very helpful.

(As I see it would be a waste to start some "blog" site and use a Ceonex layout.)

But in a potential hosting business, I see that it would be useful.

Hostrocket cost way more than 10K BTW.

Wonder if anyone has bought of 2advanced.com, im sure their prices would start at around $10k and above.

-tiz

2advanced wouldn't talk to me unless I had at least 40K to spend.

Really? Well, I knew they were expensive, but that's a little excessive...
    Nokhrin - http://www.nokhrin.com/
    ~ e-commerce application development

does anybody have the same feeling, that pixelbrick's design all look alike?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Originally posted by FHDave
    does anybody have the same feeling, that pixelbrick's design all look alike?
    I think to a certain extent they do.

When I visit a website, I can almost always tell if it's a Ceonex... it just has the look and feel to it.

Originally posted by forumsrus
    Hostrocket cost way more than 10K BTW.
    I said just for the desing would start around 10k. Trust me I'm in contact with ceonex for a project and asked. They said the design would be starting around 10k.

why don't you ask them these questions? they just might know a little more about themselves than we do.

Its amazing that they cost so much since they use cheap russian labor... ever wonder why templates on templatemonster look like ceonex designs? its the same russian folks doing the design work.

Its amazing that they cost so much since they use cheap russian labor... ever wonder why templates on templatemonster look like ceonex designs? its the same russian folks doing the design work.
    Not sure if this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Originally posted by mno
    Really? Well, I knew they were expensive, but that's a little excessive...
    Not at all. I know there are many companies out there that charge a lot of money but their costs are justified. You get the best result in the best time. Their work is great and you pay for that great work.

As for Ceonex/Pixelbrick they do charge quite a bit. I cannot say how much they usually charge because price is souly based on a project to project basis. It depends on your budget and requirements.

Having a Ceonex design is more than receiving a good design, it is a mareting ploy as well.

Simply having a"designed by ceonex" logo at the bottom of your page increases the perception that the hosting company is a big company with a lot of money to spend...... And that drives sales.

Having said that, I hear a lot of people think that Ceonex designs look like TM designs until they are told otherwise.