View Poll Results: Which name do you like best for a full-service webdesign+webhosting+management firm?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • AvalisSolutions.com

3 60.00%
  • eBusinessSimplified.com

2 40.00%

Need your opinions about a company website name

I'm establishing a little company that will do full-service website design and management, website hosting, website consultation, and domain name registration and management. It will be targeted to small businesses.

Since I'm paying for it out of my own pockets, I can't afford to hire a market research company or anything like that to give me feedback on what a good name for the company might be. I'm looking forward to hearing your responses because this forum is the best place to go for anything webhosting-related.

Anyway, please vote, and feel free to post a reply here if you have any thoughts.

Thanks!

I like both. I chose the eBusinessSimplified, but was a little concerned for the 3 consecutive "s" in the name. You might want to get the typo domains too.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

yeah, I definately would. at $7.20 each it ain't no big 'thang

but the 3s's in a row really does concern me. the first one is a little confusing too... so i registered avalisolutions.com/net/etc too.

I like eBusinessSimplified.com as well and the 3 s thing could be an issue for sure but if you get those typos as well then it should be fine. Also, you can check to see if any domains for the 'short forms' of the name are available to be registered.