Smile A promise I must keep

I'm one of the many netstartz victims

After years of running a few different businesses and fun sites I've decided to quit on everything that has to do with e-commerce/webdeveloping/streaming/reselling and the such.

Now I got a deal to sell one of my domains and and a hosting package for 6 months, and I have a few other domains which I want to make available so that I might sell them which I can't do anymore with NetStartz. Now b/c I already made a deal and don't want to go back on my word I have to find another host for 6 months.

I need someone that has a decent reputation and allows for several domains (well at least 2) to be hosted, some type of shared hosting that offers multiple domains or small reseller. It would be a good thing if I could give him a seperate panel but I don't think he'll complain just with an ftp account and me helping with the MySQL and email stuff.

I would like to pay once for the 6 months (really hate reoccurring billing) and am looking for someone proven.

Now I could just pick some cheap, *** broken host but why would I do that ... I'm not like a lot of the hosts this days who take your money and run away (VH, nS etc)

~200 mb and ~12 gb bw would do (all the standard features, plesk or cpanel some type of uptime guarantee blah blah blah)

awaiting some suggestions

Try the quote feature http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php and the advanced search feature at findmyhosting.com

Check hosts' reputations on both sites (WHT and findmyhosting) and you should be able find a decent host.

Good luck!

I was looking at HostitNow but their website is a mess...

they have great reviews at findmyhosting and seem to have been around for some time

but the offer that you get when you go from findmyhosting is http://hostitnow.com/findmyhosting.php?cifmh=456973

doesn't seem to be the same as the plans when going directly to their site

I cannot get a direct email address where to contact them adn there aren't really any reviews on them here.

I just want to know if I can host 2 domains in one account.

Why don't you send them an email (I don't find that info on their site). You'll also see how fast they respond.