Thread: hostinks.com

hostinks.com

Hi, I'm new to this, so is wondering what people think of the domain name hostinks.com? thanks.
    Mobile phone news blog + free downloads (wallpapers, ringtones & themes): Mobile Phone Portal - mobile9

I'm not aware of what it mean...... you will read of post sugesting there worth nothing from other peoples and I would have to say the same, sorry mate....

oh yes, it's not worth buying then it looks nice to me though,

hostinks.com
    hostinks.com

host that stinks Thanks for the reply btw.
    Last edited by expert_21; 03-13-2004 at 05:06 PM.
    Mobile phone news blog + free downloads (wallpapers, ringtones & themes): Mobile Phone Portal - mobile9

I see now.... but you have to be aware of how many people have host names, there everywhere my friend the world has been invaded by host domains and yours is wrongly spelt hostinks.com the name is just saying that the host stinks..... What use can that have apart from making a site on saying bad hosts, of which there are thausands of sites out there can can tell you the bad ones like this one... its short and a .com make something of the site to get traffic on it, then come back and ask.

for the effort and shortness of the domain and it is a .com you would be lucky if anyone here offers you $10, try it for yourself pretend your selling and see hopw many people will be interested.

'ho stinks' . . . . . think about it.

I have no further comment.