I am looking for one or two moderately-sized companies to administer servers for on contract-based terms.

I used to own and operate a popular hosting company which I sold late last year after 2 1/2 years of top-notch service. In all, I was responsible for the maintenance of all company servers as well as several dedicated machines.

Right now I help manage servers ranging from FreeBSD to Linux (mainly Red Hat/Fedora). FreeBSD is my preferred OS.

I would list a series of things I am comfortable setting up, but it would take me forever. Being a sys admin for a moderately-sized hosting company in the past, there are very few things I have not set up or troubleshooted. I also have exceptional customer service skills.

In order to give you the best service, I prefer not to provide myself as a cookie-cutter administrator but to actually integrate myself into your company and be there for your questions, your customers' complex questions, and for your special projects you have no time (or knowledge) for. To you and your customers, I will feel like a part of your team.

For this reason, I'm not looking for companies who only want to pay $100/mo on server administration. I limit myself in the amount of work I do, so I do not want to overload myself with 20 different companies (or more) just to feed my family. Therefore, you will get the assurance that I only work for a handful of companies.

I will insist on signing an NDA with the companies who hire me and I am insured for a large amount of money in case I make any errors that cause your company damage.

If you are looking for a full-time system admin employee, feel free to let me know as that would be my ideal position. I am not cheap, but am worth it. I live in Jacksonville, FL if it makes any difference. If the price is right, I would be willing to relocate.

Please contact me by PM here if you are interested. Pay is negotiable, so please include your offer and how many hours per week you will require me.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.