What's wrong with my ISP?

I can access almost everything perfectly.

My server in Burst, no problem. The sites, no probem. My control panels, no problem.

But at the moment it seems anything out of The Planet is experiencing problems.

I've got a new server there which I was planning on transferring everything to. However, after I enter my username and password for the WHM it continues, then hangs, loading continuously. At first I thought there was something wrong with them, but they can access it fine and a friend in another country can access it with no problems at all.

I can't reach www.theplanet.com either, but I can ping it and I get normal responses. I can access my server via SSH too.

It's obviously a local problem, but what could it be? I've tried the obvious stuff like emptying cache, restarting, resetting my router, but nothing's working.

Any suggestions?

Andrew

Try a different comp on your network.
    Also check your hosts.sam file to see if someone is playing a trick on you.

If nothing, contact ISP

I tried from an entirely different location earlier on, same ISP though. Same problem.

I just connected 2 it w/no problems...Hosting company????

Nice site

The Dude

Thanks.

I can see my sites, it's just accessing the control panel on a new server in The Planet. It seems like it's an issue with my ISP though - Telefonica in Spain have been having some issues in recent days.