Internet Merchant Account --> Payment Gateway

Hi

Iíve got right now an HYBRID IMA with PaySystems.
    And I've allready asked some things about gateways and stuff overhere, but I really want this.
    Iím in Europe, and I want my own Merchant Account, without a middleman like PaySystems.
    How is this possible for me, cuz Iím not in the Staes, but like I said Iím in Europe, can anyone provide me some advice regarding this?

So I guess I need to go with AuthorizeNet or Linkpoint for the gateway..
    Than I need a Merchant Account with an US Bank, can someone recommend me one?
    (And who is charging me the transaction fees, and discount rates, the gateway, the bank, or both?)

So Iím European, Iíve no SSN, of course I got one from overhere, but we call it a Sofi Number. So I guess I need to get a company in the USA: Delaware or Neveda, an EIN, and a normal US business account. Is this all what I need?

Why do I want this:
    My own discriptor, API integrations, lower chargeback fees(if possible no chargeback fees)
    Lower montly and yearly fees. Low or no transaction fee. Low discount rates.
    I guess everyone wantís this. (-; But I mean WorldPay isnít charging you any transaction fee, there discount rate is a little bit higher than some others, but they have a transaction fee of 10 cents, but theyíll waive this away when you take a subscription on a sort of guarantee insurance.

But I really want his, cuz I want the lowest possible discount rates, my own discriptor, receive the money instantly(REAL--TIME), and if possible now chargeback fees, and of course no middleman.

ByTheWay I want to be able to charge my clients in the most important curencies:
    Australian Dollar, British pound, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, US Dollar, Yen.

And than I need to be able to create some extra Internet Merchant Accounts, with own discriptions, for other websites/products/services. (FYI I donít sell webhosting, but software and services)

Approach your business bank, most offer merchant solutions.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Is it easy to get it in the UK?

ByTheWay: I want to support American Express, Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa, Diners, Discover, JCB, CarteBlanche.

You should really ask your bank rather than us lot
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Yeah I'll do that

http://www.realex.ie
    http://www.worldpay.com

Speaking to your bank would make a lot of sense
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar