Photoshop Templates size???

Hello people

I would like to ask you something:

Which is the size you use the most when u make a Photoshop layout/template??

770*600 ?? 720*550 ??? 1024*800 ??

Let me know please !!!

Thanks a lot in advance

Laura

something that will fit at 800px (780px) wide without resizing. people dont mind scrolling down too much.
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

I always start at 800 but sometimes make them more narrow (for example, 780 has been popular with me lately for some reason).
    Something witty here...

I design at 780*600 and ususally end up changing the 600 to a higher length if needed

780 pixels wide on an 800x600 will cause a scroll bar horizontally on many browsers. For 800x600 you really shouldn't go wider than 760 pixels.

I always make my ttemplate 750 width, then the height for me only needs to be about like 300 so i have room for my footer and banner. the middlesection i just take off the height atribute in the slicing coding so it automatically makes it the height I want.

I always size mine at 780pixels wide, by 600 pixels in height..then if I need to make it taller, I go to "image" "canvas size" and make it taller from there

750px wide doesnt matter the height as all my templates adjust to the content.

780px does definatly cause scroll bars on some browsers
    Jeremy Shepherd
    Jshepmedia
    Illustration and Website Design

Thanks a lot guys