Looking for a Dedicated

Hey Guys,

Im going to be blunt. I suck with dedicated servers. I keep getting confused between all of these companies, and I cant make a decision, so I may ask for everybody elses opinion.

Im looking for 2 dedicated servers. The first one is to run a web hosting business. It MUST have
    -Redhat Linux
    -Cpanel Or Ensim
    -80gb
    -512mb RAM
    -90% uptime
    -800GB Bandwidth

Im also looking for one to run a small mmorpg game of mine. This game recieves over 1500 uniques a day and does get havy traffic etc. I just need a dedicated to run it off. Nothing but the game, the domain and a few e-mails will be run off this server, and it needs 90% uptime. Any suggestions? (Note:The game server doesnt require alot of space).

Btw-cheaper the better, as long as it does not affect performance.

The best hosting deal today (last day) on the market is that of the 2x80G HDD servers with servermatrix (for promo code, see the Advertising forum).
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

This depends ... by what you're saying you also need to be servers to be managed ... and for that prices grow at datacenters. Best will be to go with ServerMatrix or Managed and after that hire a company or an admin to manage it.

just my 2 cents

I already have an admin working with me.

I suggest you try using the "Host Quote" form or looking in the "Advertising Forums" there is many vendors who have just what your looking for and much more.

Okydoke