Dont laugh at me..

Most will think I am nuts, and at times I think I am nuts, because I have no real proof. Some times within my dreams I will have these strange dreams (that do not make much sense at all) like I am walking in buildings cleaning and so on. Then later on (month or more) I will be in the building doing the same thing.

Recent example: About 6 maybe more months I had this dream I was cleaning this floor for closing (not sure why) then I was cleaning the same floor same spot and it hit me like a flash back.

This is only one example if their was any real way to prove it I would but I do not know of any way to prove such a thing. I was talking to a friend and they say I have a stronger part within Precognition.

Like I said most will think I am insane but I am truly not. I could mention many more things that have happen which just seem weird and stranger and freaky.

Has this ever happen to you before?

No, you're not nuts. You've got the shining.

I think i've had those before. However i'm not sure whether they were dreams or what, but i feel that they were dreams. There would be these scenario where i would suddenly remember oh i've been in this scene before and this is going to happen. But it doesn't really happen. Weird stuff.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

from hyperdictionary.com

Dreaming that you are cleaning, implies that you are removing some negativity in your life and overcoming major obstacles. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life. In particular, if you are cleaning your house, then it means that you need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of your old ways and habits. You are seeking self-improvement. Dreaming that you are cleaning an object, represents an aspect of yourself that is not working or functioning as well as it should. If you are cleaning the refrigerator or oven, then it indicates that you are getting to root of a matter or situation. It may also indicate negative feelings about the female role or that you are feeling inferior or stuck in some area of your life. Dreaming that you are cleaning out a desk, suggests that you are getting rid of the burdens that has been weighing you down. You are acknowledging your new choices, decisions, and a new sense of freedom.

edit

check this out, pretty interesting too (dream info is towards the bottom)

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/searc...efine=building
    Last edited by recipher; 03-13-2004 at 03:20 AM.

Based on my experience with dreams, I find that many differnet things represent different possibilities. For example, when my mom dreams about snakes, someone is being deceptive. For me, snakes have no signifigance.

Its not necessarily an exact "science" based on my experience. Do a search here as I have covered this a few times.
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

Yeah, I've had that, I remember about a year ago I had a dream about the tree falling down in the back garden, about a month later it fell down and my girlfriend reacted the same way as she did in the dream.

Re: Dont laugh at me..

Originally posted by Torith
    Most will think I am nuts, and at times I think I am nuts, because I have no real proof. Some times within my dreams I will have these strange dreams (that do not make much sense at all) like I am walking in buildings cleaning and so on. Then later on (month or more) I will be in the building doing the same thing.

Recent example: About 6 maybe more months I had this dream I was cleaning this floor for closing (not sure why) then I was cleaning the same floor same spot and it hit me like a flash back.

This is only one example if their was any real way to prove it I would but I do not know of any way to prove such a thing. I was talking to a friend and they say I have a stronger part within Precognition.

Like I said most will think I am insane but I am truly not. I could mention many more things that have happen which just seem weird and stranger and freaky.

Has this ever happen to you before?
    Never, I normaly dream about Lions or S#x

J/K

Well I've never actually dreamt that something will happen, but I constantly have Deja vu (too lazy to put on the accent). Many times while doing something I suddenly felt like I've done this exact same thing before, with the exact same people in the same spots saying the same things, like a flash, but I don' know where.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

This happens quite a bit... Except, its usually that I'm working on something or visiting someone... I've even gotten more strange ones where I point out someone's coding error without looking at the code at all later only to realize that I spotted the mistake a few weeks/months ago in a dream/whatever mental illusion...

Dreams talk to you,

For example....Having a dream about FLYING means you can rise over any matter with ease......

Having a dream being trapped or confined could mean you feel isolated and trapped where you are.............If you also ESCAPE in that dream it means you CAN break free somehow in your normal life........My friend,one of the best i have,had a reoccuring dream where he was being chased thru a tunnel, and came to a cliff,then he kept waking up right there.....

That dream is trying to tell him that he is scared of something or not wanting to go thru with something.......I feel bad for him......(I am that way also on some occasions)

Dreams have ways of communicating,you just have to be able to read them............

The Dude

As for dreams, I've had the duplicate dreams. My coolest was a continuation I had of a dream when I was a kid. I don't know why, but I always remembered that particular dream. Just me and my sister walking around in a store.

Then about 10 years later, I had a continuation of the dream. We were in the store, me and my sister (still kids) with my oldest sister. I don't why, but I remember a purple squirt bottle from both dreams

As for the deja vu, I almost get these on a daily basis and have been since I was quite a young lad. I've been able to take it to the next level fairly recently, and fast-forward the deja vu to know what my brother was about to say. It was correct, and I felt psychic

speaking of dreams I had the weirdest one(s) last night. I do not remember them all exacly but it had the same people in it (they looked familiar from some where) This one guy is trying to kill me in any shape way or form. Last way I remeber him trying to kill me is with a Bow and arrow. I do not know why but a girl (very good looking though looks familiar) is involved some how.

The houses seem very familiar acually very familir. Though seems strange I havent been to my old frineds house area in a while though after this dream I went to the location and it almost looks exacly like (new fence).

Not sure why I had this dream though I hope no one trys to kill me.... . The thing is I seen these people before, but I do not know them (at lease that I now of).

then I would wake up then go back to bed it would be a diffrent location (some times same location) and being chased and almost getting killed many times.

Originally posted by Xshare
    Well I've never actually dreamt that something will happen, but I constantly have Deja vu (too lazy to put on the accent). Many times while doing something I suddenly felt like I've done this exact same thing before, with the exact same people in the same spots saying the same things, like a flash, but I don' know where.

Its just a glitch in the Matrix.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

yep your a loony

not to worry though there are plenty of us about

Originally posted by Steve-VST
    . . . and I felt psychic
    I get to play spelling police . . .

It's spelled psychotic
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

You're right, I felt a bit of that too.

Originally posted by AffordableHost
    Its just a glitch in the Matrix.

--Tina
    Lol, good one ^.^