Exclamation WARNING: Visionexcomm.com

These statements will be withdrawn if I can resolve this issue.

I was offered a job from visionexcomm.com after posting on the WHT boards that I was looking for a job. We had nice IM chats with the employer. We set things up; have a start date, a rate of pay... everything looked good. Then I sent him me personal information, SSN, address... all of it. Then he started ignoring me. IT has been nearly 3 weeks since my arranged start date, which was given 2 weeks in advance. So, it has been 5 weeks since we agreed I would be hired.
    To me, this is a scam for identity theft. This is just a heads-up to all of you. I did my homework, everything looked good. Good site, good business, good customer testimonials.
    If visionexcomm.com contacts me and we straighten things out, I will withdraw my statement.

Just a heads-up to the rest of you.
      0 Not allowed!

One of the things about WHT, you can say you retract your statement, but once it's been up for 15 minutes, it's up for life.

Theres's 4 year old posts now that I'm sure the person wishes they could've retracted.
      0 Not allowed!

By retract, I mean I'll post and say things were resolved
      0 Not allowed!

if i were you, id check your credit report in about a week or 2..
    Compaq Linux Forums!
    http://www.cpqforums.com
      0 Not allowed!

Yup. I'm gonna keep an eye on everything.
      0 Not allowed!

this is why I dont give online employers info like that unless I 100% totally trust them
      0 Not allowed!

man thanks for the look out
      0 Not allowed!

sucks to see things like that
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance
      0 Not allowed!

What kind of a post is this? You make yourself look silly.

ANY employment application asks for those common employment requirements such as SSN, address, etc...

After they ran a background check, they probably figured that you're under the age of eighteen and they can't hire you because of specific state or federal labor laws.

If you plan to withdraw your statements, then it shows you do not completely agree with what you have posted here. As Nick has said, once your fifteen minutes are up, they're up.

Most likely you won't be getting the job by making threats such as this one. Good luck on future job offers.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here
      0 Not allowed!

I think its completely fair to be concerned about that. If you give your information to someone online, and they disappear without a word, I'd be worried.

If they had not selected this candidate for whatever reason, they should have at least notified him, especially if he was so far along in the application process, or from what he says, after he has the job!

I don't know much about US labour laws, or if you even have anything close to what there is up here, but I'd look into what you can do. If you did get the job, and can prove that there is some sort of legal agreement there, that would be an unfair dismissal.

But yes, keep an eye on your credit report and the such, it wouldn't be the first time this has happened.
      0 Not allowed!

Just sell the designs!
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog
      0 Not allowed!

IT is a shame to see things like that one around. I hate it when people ask me for a job and then they just ignore me without even replying to my emails.
      0 Not allowed!

I am 19, and have no blemishes on a background check. I try to contact him over AIM every 5 hours or so. And bye email.

We talked daily untill I sent him my information. Now I am 100% ignored.

And identity theft should not be taken lightly. I"m sorry if I make myself look silly, I am just telling my experience, and hope somebody else learns something from it.
    I added that I will withdraw my statements, since I figured after I posted in public he might contact me and actually talk.
      0 Not allowed!

Exclamation

Perhaps I can clear things up as far as this goes.

I am Rachel Foster, I am the HR director for VisionEX Communications. Not once did Mr. Kardon email me or contact me. Except to let me know his contact information so that I could send him the employment papers.

I actually do not recall recieving ANY of this information that he claims to have sent us. Mr. Kardon, did you email this? Fax this? I am not able to locate this information on you whatsoever, although I do know that the papers were sent to you to be filled out.

It appears that you claim you have been in contact with the CEO. Why were you contacting him, and not me? He does not handle these requests. He is a VERY busy man, as many of our very reputable clients and business associates can attest to. If you were being 'ignored', as you claim, perhaps it was because he is working, which he does literally 24/7. If you want someone to handle your request, you should at least contact the proper person.

We are a legitimate company, and do not appreciate these type of accusations, as they could have a very negative impact on our business. As these accusations are unfounded, I would advise you to be careful what you are posting in a public forum, as unfounded accusations such as these could be considered libelous in a court of law.

Not to mention, this entire thread is a violation of the agreements that you supposedly signed and sent in.

If you need to contact me, my email address (although you do have this already) is rfoster@visionexcomm.com

Thank You,

Rachel Foster
    VisionEX Communications
      0 Not allowed!

He has the right to post what he feels, and if you think this will ruin your business then why don't you get your act together and make it better so we do not see these kinds of posts about your company.
      0 Not allowed!

Things have been cleared up. There is no longer an issue here.
      0 Not allowed!

This is not, nor was it ever saying that the company is bad. They offer great services, I was merely telling about the employment side of it. The company is actually great.
      0 Not allowed!

That wasn't even the point of Rachel's post. Kardon was contacting the inappropriate person to handle job offers.

Now, everything is resolved which is good to hear.

Originally posted by ./thename
    He has the right to post what he feels, and if you think this will ruin your business then why don't you get your act together and make it better so we do not see these kinds of posts about your company.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Kardon
    Things have been cleared up. There is no longer an issue here.
    Good to hear. Thread closed.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!