$5.99 "Name Only" account at Enom

What is it?
    How much does it cost?
    Reseller account required?

It doesnt let you set dns or anything to use the domain. Then when you do decide you want to use the name, they bill you further money - works out very expensive, unless you just plan to buy and sell domains without using them.

(i think)
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Thanks for the fast reply UH-Matt

Are there any other limitations?

ok UH-Matt, I finally found the help files i've been looking for at enom's website.

For any who is interesting, a reseller account is required and for activating the "name only" domain you have to pay approx. $4 for the remaining year (whatever that means).

It's not bad if you want to register things like yourname.org or whatever, just so other people don't nab them.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Yes, but actually in that case I spend $1 more and redirect the .org version to the main domain name. I see no point on using it. Frankly.... I have about 1000 resellers and don't remember that any of them used this feature.

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi