* I need $30.99, willing to give Palmtop Plus more..

I need $30.99 because i owe my friend this :/, here is a picture of a palmtop that cost me $50..

http://sb-website.com/palm.jpg

Here are some spec's:

Used Casio Cassiopeia A-11 4MB: Overview The Casio Cassiopeia is a PDA with Microsoft Windows CE 1.0 that offer a full keyboard so you can actual type. This PDA is loaded with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. You can connect it to your PC and exchange data or synchronize your address book and appointment between PDA and your Outlook from your PC. Infra Red,RS-323C Serial Port Adapter. PCMCIA PORT Power Supply: Uses Internal 2 x AA Alkaline or 2 x AA Rechargeable. Battery Life: Approximately One week (based on normal usage) To PC: Using Com Port and Cable, IR to PC

i will also give you a Game Boy Advance Game called "Arcade Advanced" that cost me $20... it is used but still looks new :-)

What kind of friend demands $30.99? For all you're sacrificing, see if you can work it off.

Afterall, you're his friend.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

I will trade you my ham sandwich for your peanut butter sandwich....and I'll throw in a quarter!

On a more serious note, that PDA cost you $50 in 1997 maybe when it was released....Hardly worth $30 now. Now, that game new is $15...

You'd have better luck working it off..maybe you can find a few yards to mow
    Last edited by snickn; 03-12-2004 at 08:45 PM.

Sounds like quite the deal to me, too bad I empty my paypal all the time .

Whoever picks this up is getting quite the deal. Why don't you just offer the friend what your offering here. I'm sure anyone would take that over $30 bucks.
    ACHIEVUS Management, L.P. // Qualified financial expertise with hosting industry experience.
    Valuations, accounting, advisory, transaction support and brokerage. Hire an educated financial professional that knows your business.

http://maplemarkets.com/

my friend does not want the palmtop, and also it cost me $50, 2 weeks ago when i bought it.. and the game cost me $20 maybe i was ripped off or something but if u want to say $15 then fine lol. the reason why i am selling my palmtop is because i need the money for my friend...

O.k, I need this money for my friend and my host, so what i am willing to do is give you also a $10 money order :-) so that's a Plamtop + Game + Money Order. Thank you for looking at my thread :-)

Why would you spend $50 two weeks ago on a PDA you don't need, when you knew you owed money to your friend/host?

i didn't need the money 2 weeks ago... i have needed the money 1 week ago..., sorry if i sound cheap or something, i am just really depressed since my cousin just died, i really loved my cousin he was really nice and that... well if you have any more questions please post here or pm me, thank you :-)

I can't help but wonder if you already calculated the cost of shipping that would be incurred
    - Tim

Based on current eBay listings for the same Cassiopeia A-11 (with all accessories), it's worth what he's asking.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...assiopeia+a-11

If the shipping didn't cost almost 1/2 of the price, I'd be interested in it.

Possible option: Use the $10 money order you are offering to pay for shipping of the Cassiopeia and offer the items seperately.. maybe ask $15-$20 for the Cassiopeia and $10-$15 for the game and you split shipping on the game.

That might get you a little more response and a faster sale. Good Luck.

Originally posted by The Pioneer
    What kind of friend demands $30.99? For all you're sacrificing, see if you can work it off.

Afterall, you're his friend.
    You're right The Pioneer... I smell something fissh heer (did I spell that correctly?)

I visited the states in 98 (Iím from Australia) you still had 1 & 2 centís in circulation, are they still in around??? If so whYYYY

Just interested

Someone should just send this poor guy his damn $31.00. For christ's sake, his cousin, whom he loves very much just died.

Good karma. Help a brother out.

Originally posted by Host4Success
    Someone should just send this poor guy his damn $31.00. For christ's sake, his cousin, whom he loves very much just died.

Good karma. Help a brother out.
    Then why don't you send the $30.99

I feel bad for his loss though