Site Redesign. Logo Company.

Hi,

I had a browser check the other day and fixed up a few issues that were nagging. Anyway...our site has just been redesigned and I want you to be critical. That way I can fine tune any further issues.

Thanks.

http://thelogocompany.net/

Overall I think the design looks great - good color scheme and smooth pictures.

The only thing that put me off was the size of the header - it seems to dwarf the rest of the page.

Other than that - nice work!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Very nice website and I think it looks great. Nothing I would change really.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

Hey, yeah. The site loads a lot smoother now.

The header area is still rather big relative to the site. It's especially apparent in the inner pages where you don't have the rotating logo samples box.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

The header is out of porpotion. The text in the header is also a little small for my eyes, well done.

Note: The images of credit cards and PayPal make the rest of the page look sleazy.

Hope I helped

Originally posted by ichris
    The header is out of porpotion. The text in the header is also a little small for my eyes, well done.

Note: The images of credit cards and PayPal make the rest of the page look sleazy.

Hope I helped
    Yes. You did help . I changed the credit card images and it adds a lot to the page.

Simon