Why was my idiot thread removed?

it addressed a real issue...appraisal validation!!
      0 Not allowed!

will a so called "community leader" please explain why that thread was removed???? This is a public forum isnt it?
      0 Not allowed!

I just read the rules and there is not one rule that my previous "I see you people are still idiots" thread violated.

So will the community leader who removed it please come forward and explain why you did so.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by WebService
    will a so called "community leader" please explain why that thread was removed????
    This is just an educated guess, but maybe it was something to do with this.....
    "I see you people are still idiots"
    Perhaps calling people "idiots" is not the most effective way to get your point across, hmm?
      0 Not allowed!

Did i ask what was the most effective way to get my point across??? I dont think so. I asked why the thread was removed. From what I understand, ineffective threads (if that is what it was being considered) are no grounds for removal. Correct? Yes, I think so.

Still waiting for a moderator or community leader to do some explaining. If I were you people I would be pissed. You have people blindly patrolling these boards and obviously removing threads on whims and without valid reasons.
      0 Not allowed!

Your thread violated the #1 rule, as will the others posted by yourself I'm sure:
    The basic ground rules for discussions on WebHostingTalk are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising.
    It's even the first line in the rules. Calling someone (or a group of someones) idiots is NOT being polite OR nice, it's generalization, and that generalization is WRONG.

As well, flaming and trolling in public forums is well know as against ANY rules, so there goes the common sense rule too.

A little hint:
    If a moderator removes a topic, DO NOT open up the topic again. It's not a wise move, unless you'd LIKE to have your account banned.

As far as these forumss being "public" , they are, trust me. However, you do NOT pay the bills, therefore you have no rights here to demand anything from a moderator.

Another hint:
    Try posting in the correct forum.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

I will ask one more time....

Why was my thread removed last week that asked people to explain the basis of their appraisals??? This board has become a joke because there is no business logic behind anybodys postings....is it to much to ask for some credibility???

I would like to see one person come forward and actually admit that they believe the appraisals on this board are legitimate and provide value...

Also, waiting for a moderator to come forward and explain what rule was violated and tell me why the thread was removed....

<<< Note >>> Threads merged.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 03-15-2004 at 06:00 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

try emailing a mod ?
    Ash.
      0 Not allowed!

Nope, dont want to email them. I want them to explain in public why they remove threads that do not violate any forum rules.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Nope, dont want to email them. I want them to explain in public why they remove threads that do not violate any forum rules.
    Being intentionally rude and disruptive 'does' violate Forum Guidelines. And it won't be tollerated.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!