Cool Quality .com & .net domains

BarginTravel.net

Good travel industry related domain names that are still available are VERY rare. This is one of the few top level travel domains left.
    First registered on: 3/9/04
    Price: $499.00

BikeShopTalk.com

Diehards looking to start a bicycling related discussion forum or website will jump at this domain name. Talk shop!
    First registered on: 1/2/04
    Price: $29.99

CarAddicts.net

Calling all gearheads! Put the pedal to the medal and try to find a better 'Car' domain name. We dare you, they are rare!
    First registered on: 1/8/04
    Price: $49.99

CULater.org

Perfect for classmates, alumni, or any kind of 'keep in touch' website. Most similar domains are already taken!
    First registered on: 6/2/03

DonkeysAss.com

Ever called someone a 'donkey's ***'? Ever been called one? A great name for personal, humor, or off-color websites or blogs.
    First registered on: 12/10/03

DrunkenStupor.com

Need we say more? Would make quite an interesting picture gallery, but lots of other humorous uses as well. One of a kind!

EastBumF*ck.net

Hey, we've all heard or told someone about how far out of the way someplace was. Is your website way out there? One of a kind!

FartKnockers.net

It may seem like we are digressing here, but seriously, who didn't laugh when Butthead call Beavis a 'fart knocker'?

JustWrong.com

Dude, that's Just Wrong! Great potential for the right place on the web! Blog it!
    First registered on: 12/26/03
    Price: $39.99

NiceDoggy.net

This is a very versatile domain name with lots of uses from personal to pet related websites.

PoliticalBuzz.net

If you like politics, you'll love this domain name. Politics is a hot, heated, and popular Internet topic.
    First registered on: 12/25/03

SideLineChat.com

Sports is a popular online topic. Quality sports names are becoming hard to come by. This is a great name for a sports related forum or website.
    First registered on: 12/24/03
    Price: $39.99

SocialTalk.net

Are you a social butterfly? Like to chat about anything and everything? Create your own meeting place and chat about anything and everything.

SocietyLounge.com

Want to kick back and talk about life with your new online buddies? You'll attract people from all walks of life with this domain name.

SomethingRotten.net
    This one is truly unique. Give your website or blog a special identity. Don't miss out!

SportsReplay.net

With the popularity of sports, domain names like this will only get harder to come by and more expensive. Super deal!
    First registered on: 1/6/04

TechTalker.net

Attention all techies! This is a great domain name for a technology related forum or informational website. A real value!
    First registered on: 12/24/03

TerrorismThreat.net

Current events make up a huge amount of internet searches. Domain names like these are going very fast. Reserve yours today!
    Price: $199.99

TerrorThreat.net

Similar to the previous domain name in value. We've got the best names...get yours before someone else does!
    Price: $199.99

TheAssKicker.com

Another PULSE Domains exclusive. Your website or blog will definitely kick some *ss with this domain name!

War-on-Terror.net

A search engine's dream. Terrorism is destined to be a hot topic for decades to come. Domain names like this are becoming rare.
    Price: $299.99

War-on-Terrorism.net

A slightly different twist on the previous domain. Capitalize on the current events of today and tomorrow with this domain name. Rare!
    Price: $299.99

WWEFanatic.com

Crazy about WWE? With this domain name you can build your shrine to your favorite tuff and buff men and women of the WWE.

Email [email protected] to purchase any of our domain names.

Some of these interest me, but $50 is too much!

Is there a way we can work something out?

Generally you only charge that much if the site actually has something else with it. Pre-obtained traffic, already setup site, ect....
    That's just my opinion and how I think it should be.

Most domains = $9/year.. you could charge $15-20 and people would pay, but I agree $50 is a tad to much.

I agree with the above 2 posters, but contact me if you change the prices.
    Adventures in Parenting.org - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

Can I double check with you that "BarginTravel.net" is a mis-spelt domain name for $499?

I'd actually really like to unload these as a lot. I'll take the first $500 for all of them, plus...

CoolSmilies.net
    SomethingAweful.net

Spelling is accurate in all of these.