Oscommerce Expert Needed

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who would be able to help me modify Oscommerce to give it a much better look. I am not for sure exactly how I want the layout done yet, but just something done that doesn't make it so obvious that it is Oscommerce.

A good site I like that is Oscommerce is
    http://www.wickedsunglasses.com

It doens't have to be anything too complex. Would anyone on here be able to help me? Please PM offers and price ranges, thanks!!

MSSTATEBDFAN,

What version of OSCommerce are you using? Have you tried the MAX or LOADED versions? They come standard with the template feature built in which makes them very easy to slice.

What kind of products do you intend on selling?

Thanks!
    Ian

Hey ITWEB

The current version I have installed is osCommerce 2.2-MS2, via CPanel. I am selling pet products.

Have you checked out the Max version?

http://aabox.com/info/ecommerce_hosting_features.html

This version provides you with all the tools you need to grow the business. I don't have any pet product templates right now, but I can take a look and see what I can come up with on short notice. Any color preferences?

Thanks for the link ITWeb, I will look into that.

Hmmm...as far as colors, I am pretty much open to anything. Navy and Hunter Green are always good of course. Selling both pet products and vet supplies. I was thinking of a header collage with horses, dogs, cat, cows, something alongs that line.