Custom Templates For Only $25

Hello Webhostingtalk.com surfers,
    I am sure you have all seen me around, and if you have not let me introduce myself.

My name is Craig Sparks, I am a 21 year old, self-employed website developer. My previous company name was Interseen, but due reasons beyond my control, the domain interseen.com was taken at expiration. So I had to change my companies name to Biovelocity in order to protect myself and my customers.

I have recently been re-designing the companies site, when I realized that my portfolio was majorly outdated.

I am going to offer custom templates for a low price of $25(non-coded), for a limited time. This promotion is to help me build up my portfolio for when our site launches.

If you need your template sliced and coded, I will do that for only $10 more.

I will discontiue this promotion, if/when I get too many orders.

If you would like a custom template, then it is very important you e-mail me the following:

[list=a][*]Your company name[*]Your name[*]Site colors(a general idea ie. blue or dark colors will work)[*]Any sites in which you like the design[*]Description of what your company does[*]What you style if any preference[/list=a]

All payments will be made via paypal after the completion of the job.

Some links to previous work(As I said, my portfolio is very outdated as I have been not doing much work online lately)
    -ABW Financial(http://www.abwfinancial.com)
    -Biovelocity(http://www.biovelocity.us/Biovelocity) This is my site, and it is currently still under construction, but you get an idea with the design.

All template requests should be emailed to: [email protected]

I would like to think you for this opportunity, and thank you for reading my post.

Sincerly,
    Craig Sparks
    Last edited by csparks; 03-12-2004 at 01:24 PM.