Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pakistan India Cricket Series

Share your views about Pakistan India Cricket series here.

It's about time.
    Pakistan will win because of India's weak bowling.

Hopefully politics won't get involved and the test series will be without incident.

Yeah I think Pakistan will win, Pakistan is the best cricket team around the world?

India all the way

Problem with Pakistan is overconfidence and immatuarity. If they can control that amongst their young bunch of players, they have a fair shot considering the 'home-court advantage.' But if you see Shoaib Akhtar make statements like "it's all over" after winning one game against India, that's when I feel Pakistan is shooting themself into a hole.

I haven't seen Pakistan play recently, but India gave us Aussies some good games recently. Pakistan and India are traditionally pretty evenly matched. They're both cricket mad countries, so it should be a good series.

well india made 335 runs against Pakistan A' with loss of 6 wickets in 50 overs...in return pakistan A made 336 with loss of 4 wickets in 46 overs...so i guess if A side can do this much sure the senior team along with our bowlers should do a good job...though tough contest let the best team win :-d

Shoaib has said nothing yet...and has matured now...his doing good umm some thing like 12.50 avg and 21 strike rate...if he isn't cocky who will be ? lol its always fun to hear what he has to say

i'm not a big Cricket Fan-i know a little about the game, but would love to watch that game.
    any chance the game could come to a draw
    Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

Originally posted by zaid2001
    India all the way

Problem with Pakistan is overconfidence and immatuarity. If they can control that amongst their young bunch of players, they have a fair shot considering the 'home-court advantage.' But if you see Shoaib Akhtar make statements like "it's all over" after winning one game against India, that's when I feel Pakistan is shooting themself into a hole.
    Well said. I agree
    Administrator & Webmaster:
    MegaGames
    MegaGames Forum

Where I can check the score on the internet? no luck on BBC site.

Where I can check the score on the internet? no luck on BBC site.
    Check out CricInfo

All I have to say is that is going to be a great match.

ferox: fix the link you posted - it takes me to a search site with way too many pop-ups.

I believe its meant to be CricInfo.org, correct ;D?

Games going to start in 1h and 30min. Got it all ordered, hopefully it'll be worth the money. India will win, well I hope they do. If Pakistan straightens up there bowling, they might have a good chance of winning.

Thanks IDS, the site is http://www.circinfo.org/.

http://www.hindu.com/2004/03/14/stor...ns~a~humdinger

The winner was actually the spirit of the game. The crowd cheered an Indian batsmen. Hope the goodwill will continue and filter through other matters like kashmir etc.
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    Php laravel developers,
    Ruby on Rails developers,
    www.chrisranjana.com

Two very close matches with 600+ runs scored in each of them - surely provided a great entertainment for the fans.

1st Match: India win by 5 runs (349/344)
    2nd Match: Pakistan win by 12 runs (329/317)

Everyone knows that the Indian bowling attack is weak, but batting has been living up to its name against a stronger Pakistani bowling. I believe India will take the series...

even though im from england i would persoannly thin pakistan will win as there are good side

Well I got a chance to catch 2nd inning from India early today and Pakistan won this game. Games are getting better from both sides.

series 1-1 now.
    Second ODI: I loved to watch Sachin Tendulkar.

There have been *rumors* that prime minister vajpayee may visit lahore to watch the game.. that will be an exciting stuff.

well the pakistani president was there in the 2nd ODI not sure abt them coming togather in lahore but would be great if they do come..or least vajpayee comes..

Plus i have heard that Mr. Sharukh Khan and Mr. Amitab Bachan were invited as state guests. Not sure whether they would turn up or not..

One thing is for sure that Sonia Ghandhi, bollywood film stars like Askshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetey would be coming to lahore..

I hope this would just remain a cricket war, and would not turn into a "bloody (english accent) war."

He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

I hope 'Cricket will win' this series.

There have been *rumors* that prime minister vajpayee may visit lahore to watch the game.. that will be an exciting stuff.
    That would become more exciting, if there will be a "cat walk" contest between both prime ministers
    "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep"

That would become more exciting, if there will be a "cat walk" contest between both prime ministers
    I think you are more insterested in catwalks than cricket.

either way the cricket would be real winner here..for last 15 years almost no cricket was played due to tensions between both countries..now no matter who wins..its all abt cricket.

and if other folks come to the game of cricket its even better it will only help build good relations...so later on more cricket can be played...

lahore is the place to be so if few stars drop by I wouldn't be suprised....

Series will draw :d

It is very difficult to draw a one day series with five matches though.

A tie is very unlikely...

The only way is rain; but that's not likely either, during the Pakistani summer.

who ever wins today might win the series...after that winning 2 matches in a row seems very unlikely

I hope Powell didn't fix the series

I hope Powell didn't fix the series

3rd OneDay: Pakistan won 4 wickets

today was i guess all upto the bowlers...as most all the top order batsmen failed today... hameed played very good for his 98 bad luck in the end...after our top order was gone i thought india had us...but than again the game came our way and than inzi was given out...well was exciting game but we won in the end due to some good hitting from razzaq and moin

Congrazzzzz P*A*K*I*S*T*A*N

I wish India wins the next match because that would make the last one *REALLY* interesting!

37. Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    I wish India wins the next match because that would make the last one *REALLY* interesting!
    I hope so too..
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

when is the last match>

i mean when is tyhe next match ?

Today... Its in progress.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast