Outsourced support company needed

we are planning to launch a new dedicated server company , we are looking for an outsourced support company to setup the servers and manage them , we are looking for a good company both in price and quality , and to provide 24/7 support services for the server owners (not their clients) through our help desk .

note : we are stressing on the price because we are new also we are not going to let you manage a small amount of servers , it might be a large amount , so a good service + price will be a great deal for us and you to offer a quality service .
    Last edited by coolman; 03-12-2004 at 06:19 AM.

i recommend instacarma:
    TopQHost - We Provide Affordable Web Hosting with Top Quality Service

i wan reccomend no word on this company! you will get evry problem solved and in less minutes... i can tell u also that this guys are really available for evry issue and u can find always someone at evry time of the day/night via tycket or msn.... try to do a search on this forum for Linuxnetrorkcare and u will see!!

hope that this help u!

Top Secret
    Hello, coolman
    Linux Tech Networks can help you with these needs. We provide server administration, support, security and monitoring at very affordable rates. Please, contact me through any of the methods listed in my sig if you have any questions

WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

Washington, USA
    Also, check out
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Where are your servers located? Which Datacenter?

Check us out

Hii there

Do consider us at CubeX Support

Plus where are your data centres located and what's your budget??.

For a customized plan and details feel free to contact.

YIM: asifbiz skype: cubexsystems1