But if you can guess when we'll hit 2M you'll win a valuable
prize (see here for prize information
Here's how it'll work:
- Post the exact date and time (to the minute) you think we'll hit 2 Million posts.
- Times MUST be in GMT.
- Only 1 'time slot' may be taken per member, so we dont have duplicate winners. This means that both Dennis and I cannot guess "03/12/04 12:00 AM"
Dennis must either do 11:59 or 12:01 or any other time except for 12:00AM or 03/12/04.
- Only 2 entries max per member.
- Please post your entries in Bolded Blue
formatted in the following manner:
MM/DD/YY - HH:MM
Remember to have times in GMT - if you specify otherwise, I will not convert! This is to make my life easier
- Once you make an entry - you cannot change it.
- There will be 2 winners. One for the 'post id' and another for the official number on teh front page.
You'll know if we hit 2 Million when the following links lead you to a post:
2 Million Posts according to post id
2 Million Posts according to stat on main page (approximately)
Note the second link may be updated as we edge closer to the 2 Million Mark. The post count on the main page is currently off about 12,289 posts from the post id.
The Entries will stop as soon as we hit post id # 1995000, which is when this link leads to a post.
Both your entries count towards both 'sub-contests' so you don't need to specify which entry goes to which contest.
The post directly below this one will have a list of all the times that have been entered already.
How is the winner determined?
The member who guesses closest to the winning dates and times, without going OVER (past it) wins. This should ensure that only 1 member can win in each group.
Edit: It appears there was some confusion. There are 2 contests running. The winner of the first is picked when we hit 2 million by post id (CONTEST A).
The winner of the second is picked when we hit 2 million by the 'official' counter on the main page(CONTEST B).
They both can't happen at the same time, and contest A will
finish before contest B.
The 2nd entry for the winner of Contest A will not count towards contest B, so that there will be 2 separate winners.
Anyone can play!