Looking For Websites To Advertise On $$$

Im looking for more sites to advertise on. I am particularly interested in text links and flat/monthly rates for simplicity. Also looking to establish a long term advertising relationship with website owners. I also have (468x60) (120x90) (50x50).

Please respond if you are interested or AIM me at:

see thread here

I have a text ad spot on the header of Geesh Website templates that will be available on the 16th, and 2 on the 17th of March.

WHT rates are $30/30 days, or $9/7days.
    Purchase..... Use Promo Code WHT for the discount.

Side Page Partner ads.

4 word title in bold
    60 character ad
    optional clickable 300 word pop-up review (provided by you)

PayPal accepted for these ads, and if you lock into a subscription, your price will never change.

Contact me if you'd like a Side Page Partner ad.

For text links on PR5 site, see this thread
    Adventures in - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

I have
    if you are interested, send me a pm.
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Fantastic advertising opportunities on large network
    Advertising on our network of sites:

Total traffic is 60,000 Unique visitors / month!

Control panel demo: Username: demo password: demo

What we offer:

468*60 Banner advertisement.
    0.75CPM: Subsribe, Order

Text link on one of our PR6 sites of your choice.
    15 / Month: Subsribe, Order

Text link on our 4 PR6 sites. (Save 30!)
    40 / Month: Subsribe, Order

If you have any queries then don't hesitate to Contact us.

Hello, Advertising Available NOW!

We are offering advertising on In a short time we have become very popular with our script listings, free services (,, and more), free
    programs and free custom scripts. Marketleap is over 4000 with over 3000 pages in Google. Many nice search engine listings with multiple top 10's. With more advertising planned, I know
    this PR6 site will get even more popular.

What we have are two types of advertising slots available:

Exclusive Banner ad slot (1) - you will receive the one and only dead center 468x60 ad. No others will be put here except you.
    Right now the ad is there. If you purchase this ad, the will be removed and your ad exclusively will be replaced. Cost is $199 per month. Connections (4) - You will notice an Connections box on the top right. There will be 4 text areas with 3 lines allowed here. Price is $75 per month per text area. Featured (5) - You will notice a featured box on the top left. There will be 5 text links allowed here. Price is $45 per month per link. Friends (?) - You will notice a Friends box on the bottom right. There will be unlimited amount of text links and buttons allowed here. Price is $35 per month per text link and $45 per month per 88x31 button.

All subscribers to the above will have their link on all pages of in that position.

This would be a wise investment for targeted web hosting and script companies. We actually have no web hosting links as of now.

Also we have 2 PR7 sites with 3500 and 13000 uniques per day available for text, button, tower, and banner ads available. email me at [email protected] for more details.

Please send email to [email protected] for space reservations. Spots do go quickly.

Thanks Kevin -