Need a coder who can code a few things into my site

Hi

I am looking for a coder who is willing to make some apps for my site. The site is www.brownsiderap.com but is currently being redesigned by me and should be done in the next few weeks

I will design the whole site and then send the code the site and have him code whatver he needs done and would like if not to much trouble a control panel for all this...

THINGS I NEEDED CODED:
    Reviews Section - where its easy to post a review and allow users to submit reviews where all I do is login and approve them

NEWS SECTION - A place where published news goes and allow users to submit news and me jjust having to approve them to go on the news section (Also show the latest 3 news on front page)

MULTIMEDIA SECTION - where I can easly go in and change differnt songs etc without having to create an html sheet all over

ARTIST COMMENTARY - Kind of like a review section but where they leave their view on an artist adn rate them

And a few other things

If you can do this I cant pay much just like 10 dollars but what I can offer is a lifetime banner placemnt on top of the page FOR LIFE (468 X 48 banner) on www.brownsiderap.com and lifetime placement on new site being made www.laaqua.net should be up by end of april as well as the new site design for www.brownsiderap.com. Also at the bottom of www.brownsiderap.com I will put coded by your company

If your interested please let me know

AIM: lokodezine or lokobreed
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    OR PM or reply here

Thankyou

no need to hire somebody bro.
    Check out LDU. It will handle everything for free!
    enjoy. Keep your 10 bucks =D

hmm

What is LDU? If you mean the CMS, I dont want that... if you look at the site now its phpnuke and tired of all the problems and I want the site to have a unique design and fell, I am almost done with the design just need someone to help code

I suppose I could do it then.

shredder

Shredder 18 could you really do this for me??

If you could I would be so thankful and give you free banner advertisment on www.brownsiderap.com and www.laaqua.net for a lifetime... Each banner would be the 468 x 48 size and also
    I will put coded by your site or company at the bottom of the site

Do you have any Instant Messangers?

Wow that sounds neat-0
    yah
    shredder112233 = AIM