Advertising/link exchange on free image host site. is less than a week old and already attracting a lot of attention.

Banner advertisments are $10 per month. There will be 5 banners in rotation. Or buy out for $30/month.

Next version of site -should- be released this Sunday and will include many more features like gallery customization and themes.

Placement: full banner at top of page.

Text link exchanges are welcome. A second navigational link menu will be placed undernear the current one labled Friends:

I updated the stats with
    and webalizer . This website is growing daily. It's now 5 days old and 200 users strong. I just got listed on some top 10 directory type websites on google related to image hosting.

This is fairly targeted advertising as users are interest enough in the internet and web hosting to host images. This is an great opportunity as by the end of the month you will likely be getting twice the exposure.

Oh and all the prices listed are cut in HALF.

Paypal or CC accepted.

New York City
    I'm interested, contact me via AIM MSN ICQ or YIM.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...