looking for godaddy alternatives

Hello guys,

I'm looking to transfer my domain away from GoDaddy. Is there any other alternatives?

I need a domain registration where I can make my own DNS (if I have the IP that is) and I don't need to deposit some cash (like enom reseller account -- got that... just don't have the money).

Is there any?

Thanks

namecheap.com
    ev1servers.net

They both allow to create your own DNS and you don't need to deposit.

Regards,

registerfly.com is also an option
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Personally, I prefer namecheap.com

Regards,
    Waylon

if you have an enom reseller account why not create a retail account under your reseller account? Then you only pay what ever price you set the retail account to plus enom credit card fees.

Re: looking for godaddy alternatives

Just moved yet another domain (this one a client's) away from GoDaddy ... to EV1Servers.net.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

also tried namecheap and hopefully they won't do what godaddy is doing to their customers in the countries they blocked.