Thread: Sell Web Host

Sell Web Host

We are interested in selling our web hosting company. We currently have around 140 customers producing 35-40K gross revenue per year. The servers are leased thru a datacenter. Company provides unix shared and windows/coldfusion/dot-net shared hosting plans.

Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss. Please include an approximate (non binding of course!) price range you would consider, as well as details to time and method of the proposed sale. Serious emails will receive a response and will be followed by a NDA.

We are looking for a fairly quick sale, so a reasonable timeframe will be appreciated.

[email protected]

Hot, hot Michigan...
    Moved to other offers/requests.

No one will give a bid based on just annual revenue. Revenue doesn't = worth of company.

You need to figure costs and other aspects into your companies value.

Basically you need a nice EBITDA to get a decent amount for your company.

Annual revenue - costs = net

Your net times "some number" <-whatever the buyer wants and what you accept is typically what your company is worth.

Just my 2 cents to help you get better results.
    Rich DiFolco
    CEO USA Linked, LLC

Mentor, Ohio
    thats a good way to put it, i mean a company can make say 100,000.00 in 1 year, but if their cots to run the company it say 99,000.00 a year for example, you'd be dirt poor on the streets even though you have a nice business...
    Compaq Linux Forums!

Atlanta, GA
    My main concern is why sell a business this profitable? What is the reason behind your sale? I may be interested, but only with a bit more insight.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

This certainly looks interesting, but I would also need more information on the company and its clients as well. If things look good, we can certainly put up a competitive bid.
    .: Signature not required nor available at present time :.

pm some details.

We're ready to move quick if there's a good match.