reseller getting started?

I just started a reseller website, and I'm having trouble getting off the ground. Any suggestions?

Right now I only have one person buying hosting from me. How can I up that number? Thanks

I am going to have to go with the "try your local market". Visit the businesses in your town and see if they need websites.
    Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

Network like a madman, make sure everyone you know recomends you for hosting. Target locally, make yourself known...

I would start with the local market in your case, too. Competition out on the Internet is way too big for you to put a dent into it. You also need to specify what your target group is. Small business? Home users with personal home pages? Define your target group and then work out a marketing strategy.. Be persistent. Customers just don't come like this.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

If you have some capital put aside for marketing purposes. UTILISE IT!

If you want an easy cure all, give google adwords a go fo a month and see how you do.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

thank you so all of the help everyone

I would love my site to mostly host users with personal home pages, since that's what I'm basically into. I never even thought of my target audience... all of you are very intelligent!!! Thanks again!!