Exclamation >> Help me build it... they will come.

Hello everybody

I am too busy right now to develop this site, so I am looking for somebody to build it for me. In exchange you will receive advertising of your design work (or other web servicers) on the site. While I can't guarantee anything, I think this project, and the domain "" has a great chance of being a success.

I need two things. The design and the system. They can be done by the same person, or by different people.

Number 1 - Design.

A nice basic site design and logo. Must be professional, modern, and have a simple clean look.

Number 2 - The System.

Need an easy to modify/edit system that can display/list/search the following.

A - Categories of hosting services; shared, dedicated, co-location, etc.

B - Category of price, for the different listings above.

C - Category of hosting company names (besides search, also listed in alphabetical order).

D - Some way where visitors can add their own reviews and experiences with listed companies.

This site will be a non-profit site, and the goal is to provide a useful, honest, no bullsh*t resource for people looking for hosting providers. I realize that it's not very exciting for some people to get involved when there is no paycheck, but I'm hoping that some of you will see the potential here, and realize it's a good opportunity to help create something nice, and the more traffic it gets, the more people will see the advertising of your design work (or other web services).

I'm hoping to see a few of you get involved. I will just leave this open for people to submit ideas for either the design, or the system. I'm hoping to find both by the end of this coming weekend, so we can move ahead with getting it done.

Thank you for your time.

Hey Gen-T,

Both me and my partners could do this for you. You know what my designs look like, and my partner is an excellent php coder who could definitely make what you want. Only problem is that this would be a fairly complex site and I don't know if he'd be willing to do it for free. If you're interested, my site is:

3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games