Until then no problems. But a few things are not clear to me:
1. according to the whois info, the expiration date is: 03-sep-2004, but the registrar where I had to enter my authorization key shows me 09-mar-2004 as expiration date? Is this normal?
2. do I have to renew this domain with them or I can I transfer the domain without problems to namecheap.com?
3. will the expiration date be prolounged with 1 year, counting from 03-sep-2004, weither I stay with cheap-domainregistration.com or move to namecheap?
4. my intention was to have namecheap.com as registrar.
-Now I think I sticked with cheap-domainregistration.com and I think I have to renew there?
-Did I choose the wrong procedure? Should I have had to initiate the domain transfer from namecheap and waiting the old registrant to approve the transfer?
I know there are many questions here, but I really would appreciate some help here.
1. domain is not locked
2. according to internic, expire date is 9 sep 2004
So, it seems that all my problems are solved. What happend?
1. cheap-domainregistration.com showed the date in format mm-dd-yyyy (09-03-2004), which I find very uncommon. Pure coincidence, domain was transfered on 9-march-2004 But I didn't realize this at that very moment.
2. whois information was updated in the meanwhile. So I can transfer the domain without problem.