Targeted Visitors

Endless Visitors sends visitors to your website using expired domain name redirects as well as full-page pop-under windows.

$1.75/1,000 Untargeted visitors (MIN. 1,000)
    $3.50/1,000 Geographically and topic-related visitors (MIN. 5,000)

Your targeted visitor campaign can be capped to show only a certain number of visitors per day, in order to spread your campaign over a length of time. All visitors are 24HR unique, meaning the same visitor won't see your site within a 24HR time frame. You can target your site worldwide/US and into one of 20 categories. If you decide to change your campaign's URL or category, just send the information to me and i'll change it for you.

Site down?

How are sites displayed? In normal or popup window?

Also, site works now.

Yes, the site was down for about 10 mins or so.

Your site will be displayed in a full-screen pop-under window.

Interested, what forms of payment do you accept (looking for cc, or paypal).

I accept PayPal payments, and as you probably already know you can use major credit cards through PayPal.

Onced I am signed up is there a limit on how long that one campaign purchase can last. (ex. 500 hits a day but having a total purchase amount of 50000)

If you sign up for a targeted campaign, you can put a cap on the amount of visitors delivered per day. So, if you purchased 50,000 visitors, and your cap was set at 1,000 a day, your campaign would last for 50 days.

Untargeted campaigns do not allow for a cap setting, and are delivered within 30 days.

Thanks for your replies I will be signing up today.