What I'm wanting to do is take a full backup of a site, and then restore it to another account on the same server. As I think the full backup also backups the username/password how can I restore it to a different username... I need to transfer mysql, forums etc so just copying the files over is not an option.
If you're hoping this is a feature of WHM you're out of luck because it's not
I would do it this way:
1. create the new account in whm
2. cp the public_html data over from /home/old_user/public_html to /home/new_user/public_html
3. change the ownership on these copied files to new_user
4. do a mysqldump of the database
5. create the new database in the cpanel of new_user
6. populate the new db from the mysqldump you just did
7. alter the db login details in scripts config files
Clook Internet - www.clook.net Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!