Photo Album script? (for Image Hosting?)

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me some good photo album scripts that allows you to start your own image hosting service (with possible payment scheme features for upgrades i.e. paypal/2checkout/etc.)?

I want to know the ones that people are using and are reliable on a large scale. Free and Paid scripts are fine. I'm looking for pre-programmed scripts ready to be downloaded, not any solicitations for programming.

Thanks all,
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Have you looked at photopost?
    Glenn
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

www.hotscripts.com is a GREAT place to start... and it's even owned by the same people that run WHT! Imagine that!
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Originally posted by TRN Douglas
    www.hotscripts.com is a GREAT place to start... and it's even owned by the same people that run WHT! Imagine that!
    Thanks, I know where to look...I'm searching for people's experiences with different scripts so I can get a general -first hand- idea of what's good and what's not.

Glenn: Thanks, yes I took a look at Photopost but the problem is that it doesn't necessarily tell you how easy it is to integrate a paid membership system, or if it's already built in.

From Photopost's website
    Supports user groups and admin editing of user groups to enable specific permissions for different users (disk space allowance, file upload size restrictions, uploads, comments) - this could be used to enable premium access such as more disk space for paying members
    On another note, I also had my eyes on Albinator. Anyone use that?

Thanks!
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Ahh, sorry about that, Nich, I just tend to code my own and integrate it with whatever script I'm running (which I've generally coded, lol). Didn't mean to insult ya.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Check out photohost.org, they have free and subscription members. Probably you might find some clues over there.

you can customize gallery and coppermine very easily for this.. I have done it on both scripts myself in under 2 hours each. Both are free and well worth it, I lean more on gallery as i like it more.

I have used Coppermine and I like it.
    http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/