Thread: Multiple forums

Multiple forums

Are there any scripts out there that allow for automatic forum creation. I need a script like Any ideas? Maybe someone could help me code one? I would be coding it for a free webhost I work for, but I am sure if we got a team together we could make it a pretty popuplar script.

2. #2 take a look at his multiforum script its what used to run on when it was
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Aye, the sebflipper script is what you see in most multi-forum hosts now.

From what I heard, there may be a few security issues (or perhaps it was in the past) to work out, but otherwise, it's a very nice concept that builds on IPB.

Speaking of IPB... How long have they charged for their software? I think I visited their site about a year ago and it was free (I may be mistaken). Now recently, I read about sebflipper on this site and was curious, so I had a look at it and IPB and was surprised to see it was no longer free. I seem to remember that it was one of their strong marketing points at the time..

But I could just have it mixed up with another script.

Scotland, UK.
    IPB is free when you go threw the download proceedures you will see a tiny link - just click it .

Go to >> >> "[ Free Trial Version Information ]" Link and away you go.

Yes, it's a free "unlimited trial version". if you use it, I'd pay for it just to support the developers though.
    Adventures in - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

Oh I'm not into forums, but of course I'd pay if I used it. I can appreciate good software.

The problem with sebflipper is it charges beyond 30 users. I don't have the money right now. I know how to code somewhat but not an expert to create this by myself.