RFP - Bulk Template Coding

Hello,

phpWebSite is one of the fastest growing content management systems available. I have developed a training program to help folks learn how to create custom themes.

I am looking to outsource the conversion of existing templates into phpWebSite themes. The themes will come from the Designer's Dream Bundle. If you are interested in learning how to make dynamic themes and would like to partner with me, please email or pm me with a proposal for each of the following template types:

1) Category One website templates - 57 total templates available for conversion

2) Category Two website templates - 250 designated templates available for conversion

Theme requirements:
    i) The header must strech across the page or the table must be centered
    ii) Images must be called from the CSS
    iii) All themes must be in proper phpWebSite format
    iv) Themes must be able to strech vertically without breaking the image layout

If your proposal is accepted, you will be given a link to download the Designer's Dream Bundle. Consideration will be given to those designers/coders who have developed themes for other templated applications (i.e. phpNuke, Forums, osCommerce) Payment will be in US Dollars via PayPal or MoneyBookers. Please include your preferred payment method in your proposal.

So let me get this right.
    You have a bunch of templates you want to convert to phpWebSite skins.

You made a tutorial/guide on this, and now your looking for people to read it and do it.

1) If its that easy, why not do it yourself?
    2) You can't expect anybody to do all 650 of them. is there a minimum, or can somebody do 1-2 of them for a start?
    3) What exactly is the payment per template converted to skin?

Best,
    Eugene.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Eugene,

Yes, I made a tutorial for folks to learn how to make these templates and it is fairly easy to do so. The issue is, I am working on a large SAP project that eats up all of my time and I cannot spruce up my catalog with new material because of my time commitments. I don't expect one person to do all 650 templates, but if someone wants to give it a try and have steady work for awhile, I won't turn them away!

I am accepting bids for work. Some folks have suggested a per template rate, others have offered a bulk rate. If you are interested in doing a few conversions during your downtime for a little extra cash, then please PM me. I do not have any time requirements for this work because it will take a few months to get it all finished.

Thanks!