ximagerynetwork .com any good?

i heard good things about this company can anyone contribute some comments about this company.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=

is your best friend

FWIW their plans look fairly reasonable.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

wow...great looking site.

Thumbs up

Yea love the site also, it is easy to use.

But I wouldn't care about the site, as long as I get the service. And at this point I can say I am very happy with them and the support has been fantastic.

Would recommend them.

Their Dedicated Servers are resold servermatrix servers.

yes there a good host for me

Two people just signed up with a few posts under their belt are already recommending them.

But maybe I just have a cynical nature.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

OMG if that isn't a rip of MediaTemple, I don't know what is:

http://mediatemple.net/
    http://ximagerynetwork.com/

I know it's different but hell, that is "HEAVILY" inspired.

I know it's different but hell, that is "HEAVILY" inspired.
    Nice find Laurence!

But there isn't signs of copying. Just the layout structure. Is that still supposed to be called a rip ?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I don't know - the similarities are a little too close for my liking.

Just my $.02
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

MediaTemple is so original that even though they made their own flash images etc, when I saw it I thought of MT immediately.

Originally posted by NexDog
    Two people just signed up with a few posts under their belt are already recommending them.

But maybe I just have a cynical nature.
    I guess you are. I actually just discovered this site and think it is great. I find it very cynical of you to even make such a post. I mean, look at your post count, you obviously find value for your business here, but when others discover and begin to use it you criticize?

My main reason for coming to this site was to find someone to help with a half completed project, so I signed up. The forum rules require that you make 5 posts before you are able to receive PM's. This sent me off to find posts to respond to. Upon doing so I actually got excited about the amount of information on this site, which made me want more. I have since posted my project and have spoken to numerous contributor of this board to help me. That in itself has huge value to me and in return, I will participate more in posts that I feel I can add to.

As for the their site.....I like it and I must admit it is very close to MT, but then most great things inspire others……but I do not use them for their site, it is the service and support that I pay for.

The Newbie

Considering that the poster just above you has had his account disabled I don't think Laurence was being all that cynical.

What is your site with ximagerynetwork Burbman?

Even I agree with Laurence.. Infact he has so many posts.. that means he is more experienced with people and their tricks here.. Anyhow important thing is how is
    ximagerynetwork.com.. though many ppl at WHT won't go with:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: XIMAGERYNETWORK.COM
    Created on: 02-Jan-03
    Expires on: 02-Jan-05
    Last Updated on: 02-Jan-04
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Originally posted by domainwala
    Even I agree with Laurence.. Infact he has so many posts.. that means he is more experienced with people and their tricks here.. Anyhow important thing is how is
    ximagerynetwork.com.. though many ppl at WHT won't go with:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: XIMAGERYNETWORK.COM
    Created on: 02-Jan-03
    Expires on: 02-Jan-05
    Last Updated on: 02-Jan-04
    Greetings fellow WHT members.

I'm a frequent visitor of this community as of not too long ago. Ironically I had never located this site in the past year and a half of being fully involved with hosting relations. To this point I've been literally mind boggled to the amount of useful information I can keep up with by staying in touch with new threads.

On top of my membership here, I also make it personal habit to never respond to any post, if any should it be in regards to an establishment I'm involved with. Unfortunately after reviewing the above information I find the need to offer additional information to those detectives who may have missed it.

XimageryNetwork.com is a newer domain name since being utilized as of the above created on date. On the flip side of this, if you had taken the time to search for our main company domain "Ximagery.com" you would also have located the creation date of 2002. We are quickly approaching our two year annniversary of business this spring/summer of 2004.

In regards to the previous, only two posts if my eyes serve me correctly, I'm ecstatic to find someone requesting information on Ximagery. Regardless of what other users or members here percieve it as (Good or bad) the fact that they're asking for your feedback flatters me as well as the company.

What disheartens me is the fact that I've read numerous posts over a short period of time of WHT members and moderators requesting reviews of hosts from clients who use them. From what I've seen here today the moment someone posted a positive statement of our services (Again which is a great thing for us) they're credibility is attacked merely because their posting history is that of a "Newbie"., which I might add that mine is at to date as well. The mere fact that a few lifelong posters of this forum have 5000 + post ratings shouldn't reflect badly upon those who offer a statement non-related to any staff of our company. If anything I would think the above goes to show that new members of the forum are almost influenced not to post positively, rather negatively at the risk of being questioned.

Seeing as though I appreciate the feedback from the above posts as well, I would welcome them to state a domain and/or client name as to offer my sincerest thanks.

Finally after doing homework on my end to better reply to this post, after further looking into a few post members domains here as well, they appear to be if not newer than Ximagery, only 1 year longer in business.

Domainwalla, I appreciate you taking the time to better look into how long we've been in business, regardless as to if you failed to gain the full historical information as to our domain usage. Considering the time your domain appears to be in business, wouldn't you say this tends to be a bit hypocritical.

Finally I would like to state that I see no problem with any fellow host, nor wish to have any in the future. I believe at many times throughout a business life span we all turn to our neighboring hosts for knowledge, feedback, and assistance. It's obvious we all have equal reputations at stake here and do not wish to burn any bridges with fellow members. The hosting business is vast and prominent, hopefully we all continue to maintain our clients as we've done for years and take time to think before we mock eachother.
    - Tim

Hi! T. Waibel,
    I never intended to hurt your services image and if you feel I did.. I am sorry about that. Also about the domain creation date... it was just for information purpose(and it was about domain creation date and not your business date). And that was not a mock at all... Just go through threads at WHT and so many times so many people talk about domain creation date. And your clarifying about the business date should be enough in itself.
    And hey as for my business, just relax! I am not going to competete you. I am just going with a very limited number of local customers until I quiet fit into good webhosting recommendations at WHT.
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

That's all fine and dandy, but can you explain why you ripped MediaTemple's design? If you were planning on taking someone else's design, you shouldn't have chosen such an identifiable one.

Maybe they didn't knew it's not the right thing to do...

Its also a bit weird if you havent come here for the last year then as soon as theres a post about you then you turn up

(mt) Media Temple Reply

Thanks much WHT!

We always appreciate the heads up when it comes to rips or sites inspired by (mt) Media Temple. The header in question is indeed heavily inspired as far as color scheme, composition and nav configuration. The colors and schematic have been duplicated numerous times since the launch of (mt) Media Temple V.4. (mt) Media Temple does not welcome rips, but know they are unavoidable. Appropriate legal action is taken with authentic, brand damaging rips occur, or the navigation java script is stolen.

Thanks again for the keen eye.

Best regards,

<Signature Edited - Please setup signature in your profile>
    Last edited by Odd Fact; 03-16-2004 at 12:45 PM.

That's NexDog's merit. Good job indeed.

Its also a bit weird if you havent come here for the last year then as soon as theres a post about you then you turn up.
    <sarcasm> Why do you find that weird? I believe we should've expected it. We should've also expected a long post without any reference to the ripping of web design. </sarcasm>

Perhaps they though it was MediaTemplate, not MediaTemple. LOL.

I've always been a bit fan of MediaTemple. If HN didn't exist and I had sites to host, it would be with them in a heartbeat. I'm always checking out their site because it's constantly evolving and every version kicks ***. They have made simplicity into an artform.

Re: (mt) Media Temple Reply

You might want to check out www.radicalv.com, as it's very much similar to one of your older designs. Don't forget the (rv) that looks a bit familiar too

Originally posted by simpletext
    Thanks much WHT!

We always appreciate the heads up when it comes to rips or sites inspired by (mt) Media Temple. The header in question is indeed heavily inspired as far as color scheme, composition and nav configuration. The colors and schematic have been duplicated numerous times since the launch of (mt) Media Temple V.4. (mt) Media Temple does not welcome rips, but know they are unavoidable. Appropriate legal action is taken with authentic, brand damaging rips occur, or the navigation java script is stolen.

Best regards,

Jason McVearry
    Media Strategist
    (mt) Media Temple
    [email protected]
    877.578.4000 x 518

(mt) Media Temple

Thanks for the comments NexDog, and for the rip alert Ankit..

<<< Signatures need to be set up in your profile. >>>
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 01-14-2005 at 11:52 AM.

Re: Re: (mt) Media Temple Reply

Originally posted by Ankit
    You might want to check out www.radicalv.com, as it's very much similar to one of your older designs. Don't forget the (rv) that looks a bit familiar too
    Yah, I've been aware of that for a while but didn't ever bring it up since MT changed their design.

Ankit, Nexdog,

Please see this link before jumping to conclusions....

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...media%20temple
    Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

Yah, but the menu bar and the rollovers were too close for me and the dropdown was edited to look exactly the same. We are using that same menu on a project at the moment but it looks nothing like yours (or how MT's used to be).

I never said yours was a rip so there were no conclusions that I was jumping to. But I bet you were damn happy when MediaTemple redesigned.