View Poll Results: Which is the Best of the listed domains?

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

0 0%
  • B

0 0%

Question Which is the Best of the listed domains?

Hi friend,

Iím a new webmaster, still feel hard to decide finally which domain above is the most apt. All good domains have been already taken by others. I'm clumsily late comer, feeling sorry for my domains listed above.

Anyway, a domain need to be chosen now: which is the Best of the listed domains for an international Business-To-Business (B2B) buying, selling, trading site? Generally speaking? In a long run?

Please help me choose a domain you consider the Best in the list.

Thank you very much from my heart!

I like WorldBusinessTrading.Com because it looks more professional and "heavy" name for a B2B company.
    However I like very much TopTradeCo.Com too, because it is shorter than the others and meaningful at the same time.
    Hope I helped you...

Also, I'd like to say that YOU and only you know which one of these names fits better the B2B co the name is for. Perhaps if you could provide us all, some more details for the use of the domain name I personally would better propose you the most apt one.
    Last edited by snoopi; 03-10-2004 at 09:08 PM.

Moved to Domain Name Appraisals Forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi