* LOOKING FOR a hmtl/VBulletin designer!!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a web designer who could design my VB forum & my main pages for my web site. I need a little of .php coding in the main pages... but simple things like a "log-in window", the "online list", the "10 newest threads" of my forums and the "buddy list". It's kind of urgent because I've been looking for a designer for 3 weeks already.

So if you are interested, send me an email to [email protected] with your portfolio (if possible), and the price that you would be charging for this kind of job please.

PS: I looked at "vbdesk" Chris Gwynne, and I sent 3 emails and I still have no answer, plus the site is down now.

Thank you for your time.
    -Jonathan Audet

Hello Sinis,

My apologies, my host didn't think there was a need to inform me that they were going out of business. Evidentally as such, vBDesk is down until DNS propagates to my own servers.

Unfortunately, with my website being down I doubt I will have received your emails, I apologise for this also.

However, if you'd still like to contact me you can do so by my alternative email at; [email protected] and I assure you that I will reply.

Regards,
    Chris