I want to speak to the webmaster!

Hey webby, I want to make a suggestion for this forum to you and as a member I feel I have the right to suggest this to you. Dont you think you could increase traffic to your site if you add a trade forum for domain names so people can buy and sell domains independently to each other? I've seen other forums with buy sell and trade but not of domain names... I feel it will be a big hit because there is expensive auction sites which many people have no choice to use. Your cream will be an increase of traffic to your site and all afflitiates will be visited more often its a healthy market out there and I can see it work especially as so many people that are involded with buying and selling domains visit your site.
      0 Not allowed!

WHT already has a domain advertising area.

Its not "DomainNameTalk" so adding further areas for domains isnt necessary.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.
      0 Not allowed!

oh sorry, I'n new to this forum and I wasnt aware.
      0 Not allowed!

... and there is actually a Suggestions, Feedback & Questions forum specifically for this kind of posts.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.
      0 Not allowed!

lol!
      0 Not allowed!

With 800 users active at the same time often I don't see why this forum needs *more* traffic, as it already is one of the largest websites out there.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance
      0 Not allowed!

true... but you can never have too much traffic...
      0 Not allowed!

ME thinks WHT gets MEGA traffic!!!!!

Awesome place here!!

The Dude
      0 Not allowed!

Postmaster... you could have so much it causes DDoS style results. That would be too much.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance
      0 Not allowed!

i don't like your suggestion men
      0 Not allowed!

Re: I want to speak to the webmaster!

Originally posted by Postmaster
    Dont you think you could increase traffic to your site if you add a trade forum for domain names so people can buy and sell domains independently to each other?
    As mentioned we have them and the thread starter has used them after this post.
      0 Not allowed!