Question Hosting reseller program that I can join free and start reselling?

Hi,
    Do you know any hosting reseller program that I can join free and start reselling? Good one by experience.

I have a web site related to web development and I want to add hosting features to it.

Try contacting some hosts that have hosting plans that interest you, They may be willing to give you a discount on their hosting plans to resell for them.

I dont know of any off the top of my head though

Good luck

I found a site which need subscription, did anybody have experience about this site?
    hosting.here.ws

Well for a start they don't have their own domain name. They are using a sub-domain of here.ws. Their website is not very brill (although that doesn't mean much). And if they are offering free reseller accounts, why are they hosting THEIR website on netfirms?

VERY unprofessional company (if they are a company I would be VERY surprised).. maybe it's just some random kid who doesn't know much about hosting?!

Do yourself a favor and forget them right away.

thanks

Hello,

I think if you were to place this in the Other Offers and Requests section and show a portfolio, you would get a great response. We and other hosts, I'm sure, are always looking for partnerships with qualified design teams. You might try selecting some good hosts first and contact them w/ your ideas.

Good luck w/ your search.

I just found another site who offer free reseller account, help me if you have experienc or comments
    .resellerspanel.com/index.html

I might be interested. I have a couple of people buying my plans and selling them to other people already. What is your website?
    DStar