Any Businesses that...

have servers that are acually that of what I am about to say? I see alot of companys that say we offer 80 gb disk space and 1000 gb bandwidth. Though acually its 500 gb in and 500 gb out. Is their companys that are ACUALLY 1000 total and not 500 gb in and 500 gb out? I was using 1000 gb as an example I am looking for 1000 gb and up

Severmatrix is 1000 Gb Total. Not sure about others but Servermatrix does offer 1000 GB of bandwidth Total in or out doesn't matter.
    http://www.baddabinghosting.com
    [email protected]
    MSN - [email protected]
    AIM - Badda Bing 0003

Torith can you give some examples of these companies that limit it to 500GB in/out. I'd like to know which ones to avoid
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

So if your server get Dos'ed you have to pay for the bandwidth consumed during the attack to the provider?

I'm not knowledgeable about this stuff but to force people to charge for attacks against them shouldn't add a charge.. on another note, its just weird to think of how these"attacks" are powerful.

I would, but I dont want to mention his company here since he has a good stable company.
    Reason I brought this up is because this is a bit "Sly". They make you think you get more then you acually do.

Originally posted by schmeg007
    Torith can you give some examples of these companies that limit it to 500GB in/out. I'd like to know which ones to avoid

though I heard Ev1 does this though is this true? I read it in a post in WHT so I want to know if I should go to them or not. Thanks