$500 Project, no strings attached

My staff (of 2 designers/coders) are currently pressed for time on additional projects that are all resulting in loads of scope creep. In result of this, we have an existing project that we are taking a big hit on... we've completed the back-end db app that the client is completely in love with and satisfied with. We just need to get the front-end designed to plug in to the back-end app. We just don't have the time to accomplish this right now.

I am going to be upfront and direct: this is not a top dollar project that a firm or freelance designer who does this stuff for a living probably would want to take interest in. However, if someone out there will the top caliber skills, but does this as a part time thing on weekends or is still in high school etc.... I am willing to pay $500 in exchange for you designing an ORIGINAL main page template along with 6 or so sub-page templates to our specific direction (certain things are layed out differently in the backend db application). You'll only need to design it graphically, we will code it.

This is the scope of how this will work:

1) You send me work you've done.
    2) If interested, I will give you the specifics of the front-end design project and show you what the back-end looks like. You design 1 - 3 concepts. If you hit our specifics on the nail, the project is yours and you will be paid via US Funds (Check, PayPal, Cashiers Check, Money Order etc.). If not, I will go to the next person.

I am honest, fair and have been on these forums for several years and have worked with various long standing members (including WHT moderators -- bc -- ) who should be able to attest to me being professional & ethical.

Contact me at jeff.rambo@brandergy.com if interested. Serious inquiries only.

Do you have aim/icq/msn?

Rob
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

I have received all responses so far and have evaluated the majority of the portfolio samples sent. So far so good, but I would like to see more designers come forward if interested. What I ideally would like to do is have 10 possibilities as far as who to go with and then narrow it down to two or three individuals that I have a serious interest in based on their design style & ability to build a concept. This way I neither waste the time of others nor my own. So far, off the top of my head I believe I have received 5 inquiries.

I am going to post this on one other site (Sitepoint) and narrow things down at around 11AM-12PM tomorrow once I get back to my hotel (currently south of the border on business).

Hi Jeff I'm interested. I'll be emailing you soon