* $5 Banners! Portfolio filler!

I'm looking to do some banners, $5 a piece or 5 banners for $20.

I'm doing this mainly to get some stuff for a portfolio and hopefully build up a reputation....

Some of my old work can be found @ www.software-hq.com/mywork/ (The nMeta Banner is the most recent thing I've done, he really liked my work too!)

If you're not happy with my work, no questions asked and no charge for you, I'll only charge you once you are happy with what you have from me.

Anything up to the standard size is $5, anything bigger then the standard size is $10... Animated or non-animated, same price.

Thanks for lookin!

Can't access your site from my work computer; evidently something on your site is being interpreted by our "blocking software" as being either adult or "offensive". I'll take a look from home, but that could limit the number of people able to access your site (sometimes the IP addresses are on "black lists" due to adult content on another site on the same server.) Just thought you should know.

Hmmm, I don't have adult or offensive content and my host I don't think does either, thats weird.

I'll try it from home and see if I can figure out what it is. The blockers and filters are often wrong. I'm afraid to try again from here as it will trigger another "inquest".

Sounds good.

Tell me what you think!

philipb,
    Your portfolio looks good. Good luck with your sales.
    Dave

Designs look good ... and no problem accessing from home. It is probably a glitch with our filtering s/w.

Thanks guys. I'll have to update this some time soon...

Anyone interested?

I'll take 5 banners for $20.

pm me