Thumbs up Host It Now Networks

I have been using them for a little over a month now and everything seems to be going great. I have experienced some down time but never more then a couple minutes. I am using this as my own personal site. I also know someone who is using them and it very pleased.

I am posting this in case anyone has any concerns about their service. I have open a few trouble tickets and ALL were answered in a timely manner.

I would definitely recommened them.

Liverpool, England, UK.
    Its very pleasing to hear of your experiences with them, what is the URL of the site you host with them? - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002! & - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

Yes, I'd be interested to see the site, snoop around...

Hope to hear another review in a few months!
    Good luck! - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

Last edited by blackace; 03-10-2004 at 01:50 PM.

You've been there for less than a month..At least that's when your domain name was registered...Feb 05/04.

For a more accurate review, perhaps you should wait a couple of more months to see how their service holds up...(I'm not saying it's bad...Just probably need a bit more time.)