PHPNuke... changing stuff on the page

There's a few things I've run into so far that it would be great if I could just get quick answers on how to change:

#1: Adding CSS style sheet for dynamic text links
    Like, where do I put it, and how?

#2: Changing the banners at the top of such pages as "Web Links"
    You may need to see my page to understand what I mean, it's at .. and then navigate to "Web Links". At the top theres the crappy web links banner with the search box underneath, etc... wondering how to change that...

#3: Making link extensions shorter.
    For example, rather than having for one of my topic category hotlinks... how could I change that to like... ??? Is there a way?

Those are all my questions for now... the quicker response the better.. thanks!

1. Look in the "themes/Your_theme/style/style.css" directory.

2. Depending on your nuke version, you can either find them in the following location: "images/module_name" or "modules/Module_name/images".

3. If you are running apache, you may want to look into a mod called "googletap" You can get it from NukeCops. It allows the majority of your site to have short links.
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

Ok thanks man!