Logo and Slogan Contest! $15

Hi,

Looking for a logo and slogan for a search engine (PPC?) at 8find.com.

Prize: $15 (I know it's not much, but I'm on a budget and I'm not sure how far this site will go)

I have a couple ideas, but I am interested in seeing what you can come up with, so no need to pay any attention to these:

- 8 on its side is the infinity symbol. "Search results: Infinity"
    - 8 is a lucky number ("I'm Feeling Lucky")
    - Ever heard of 7Search?
    Step 7: Search
    Step 8: Find

Anyway, make up any logo designs and slogans. The site's domain is 8find.com. There are no other guidelines... you can be creative. I will choose one and the winner will get $15 by PayPal.

Thank you and good luck!
    Adventures in Parenting.org - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

Hi Sizzly, I thought I'd give this a crack. It's not the best idea but I just wanted to fiddle around with it and see how it would look.

http://www.auriond.net/images/8find.jpg

Thanks. One thing I don't like is that the 8 looks different and not part of the word (like it's a decoration), so people might think it's "find.com" (which would be bad because they wouldn't be able to get to the site).
    Adventures in Parenting.org - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

I know, it didn't quite turn out the way I thought it would. Oh well...

Anyway here's another attempt, this time using one of your suggested ideas. It's very simple though.

http://www.auriond.net/images/8find2.jpg

Hmm, why is the top of the 8 magnified?

It was supposed to represent something like "you'll find luck (8) in your search" but magnifying the whole number 8 wouldn't fit too well into the design, so I settled for the top.